ALPHA clan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ALPHA clan forum

this is the official forum of the |ΔLPHΔ| clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inXfire

Hi Guys.........................

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
|ALPHA|-Gaming Killz [NL]
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Hi Guys......................... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys.........................   Hi Guys......................... EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 11:15 am

let me know what you decide silent Smile

if you think he's good enough, you can let him join the alpha steam community group and put him on the memberslist (you can find it on this forum)
Back to top Go down
https://alphaclan.rpg-board.net
silentsnake

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys.........................   Hi Guys......................... EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 6:01 am

Hey Theone you seem like a pretty kl player/guy and i will be happy to trial you, although it will not be on assult it will be on dust2 or nuke or one of the war maps Smile

Good luck and im gnna trial you now Very Happy

{TheOne} wrote:
Yea that'd be cool .......But I work 9-5, I have got back into css, & I've played FPS since I was a kid Wolfenstien to Doom2, Quake (Killer Quake patch) OMG polygon graphics! and so on ..Lol ..........

........But yea had a lot of good play on alpha servers, Id join just have a lot on aswell with work.

-If thats cools and i can play wid you lot evenings and weekends I'd be up for It.

{-####*##*#*#######*#*#Except this week I'm on holiday!!!! ''eyyyy''#####*##/*####*#####/####/########-}

- Either way I'm drawn to alpha assault purely for the good atmosphere, lots of sound guys in Alpha, & lots on the Mic.

Laughing <~ The One ~> Laughing
Back to top Go down
|ALPHA| ONE [T]
Trials
Trials
|ALPHA| ONE [T]

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys.........................   Hi Guys......................... EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 4:35 pm

Yea that'd be cool .......But I work 9-5, I have got back into css, & I've played FPS since I was a kid Wolfenstien to Doom2, Quake (Killer Quake patch) OMG polygon graphics! and so on ..Lol ..........

........But yea had a lot of good play on alpha servers, Id join just have a lot on aswell with work.

-If thats cools and i can play wid you lot evenings and weekends I'd be up for It.

{-####*##*#*#######*#*#Except this week I'm on holiday!!!! ''eyyyy''#####*##/*####*#####/####/########-}

- Either way I'm drawn to alpha assault purely for the good atmosphere, lots of sound guys in Alpha, & lots on the Mic.

Laughing <~ The One ~> Laughing
Back to top Go down
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys.........................   Hi Guys......................... EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:36 am

((TheOne)) wrote:
Sup, M8'ys

Loving assault starting to get half decent @ this game again! Thought since im always on ure server id join tha Board 2

just joining the board, or is this an applycation?

welcome anyway on the board Wink
Back to top Go down
https://alphaclan.rpg-board.net
|ALPHA| Theo
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: yo yo yo mo fo   Hi Guys......................... EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:04 am

hiya theone good to see you here hopefully you will become part of alpha.

|ALPHA| Theo
Back to top Go down
|ALPHA| ONE [T]
Trials
Trials
|ALPHA| ONE [T]

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Hi Guys.........................   Hi Guys......................... EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:02 am

Sup, M8'ys

Loving assault starting to get half decent @ this game again! Thought since im always on ure server id join tha Board 2

Last edited by ((TheOne)) on Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys.........................   Hi Guys......................... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Guys.........................
Page 1 of 1