ALPHA clan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ALPHA clan forum

this is the official forum of the |ΔLPHΔ| clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inXfire

Moderators Worksite Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Genesis
Alpha
Alpha
Genesis

Male
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Moderators Worksite Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Worksite Introduction   Moderators Worksite Introduction EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 4:36 am

Say hello to the newest member of the Forum moderator team Smile
Back to top Go down
|ALPHA| Av0011 [ENG]
Clan Board Admin
Clan Board Admin
|ALPHA| Av0011 [ENG]

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Moderators Worksite Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Moderators Worksite Introduction   Moderators Worksite Introduction EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 3:00 pm

Ok this forum is for all of you who have been chosen to be moderators, now this job must be treat as if you have been granted admin rights, becasue that is what the moderator has, the right to delete, edit etc. so when ever any of you find the need to delete posts or use your moderator rights in anyway you MUST put it here on the designated topic, myself and Undead will be your Admin so any problems or uncertanty or questions in general about your job, you can talk to either of us.

Oh and also if you decide you want to use your moderator rights and decide not to post it on the topic then you will be stripped of your rights and will have to deal with the Clan Leader. As admins of the forum, me and undead can see all the moderator activities that have been done at what time, exactly what has been done and most importantly, by who it has been done by so please keep honest and do you job properly and there will be no problems.
So your main job as well as moderating posts in general is to assist us with the competition, so same as before if you find it nessesary to use your rights on any posts you must post it in the designated topic. so do a good job and remember we will be keeping a close eye on all of you. i guess all i have to say now is good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/chandrasekar/

Moderators Worksite Introduction
Page 1 of 1