ALPHA clan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ALPHA clan forum

this is the official forum of the |ΔLPHΔ| clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inXfire

Questions about the competition

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
|ALPHA| Av0011 [ENG]
Clan Board Admin
Clan Board Admin
|ALPHA| Av0011 [ENG]

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Questions about the competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions about the competition   Questions about the competition EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 6:42 pm

and genesis, i do see where your coming from mate, i wasnt too sure, but wat i am goin to add to the forum topic right now is that the posts must be beneficiaal to the clan rather than bullshit questions and comments in like the general talk topics. also i might as well ask it here, if there is anyone who thinks that they would like to be a moderator but not participate in the competition so basically you can be as trust worthy to do the job. anyway if anyone belives they can do the job then can you pm me and i will consider you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/chandrasekar/
>MrPure<
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the competition   Questions about the competition EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 1:23 pm

Guys i kind of agrre but we dont reely have anything else to give its only a small amdin and we wont be doing it as the prson who wins gets to decide because that realy is unfair and will casue arguments, but i can see where you are coming from and i will have a thinkl about what we can give instead of admin.

btw this prise is a sot of good ide cause it gives the highups a chance to see who is deserving.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Alpha
Alpha
Genesis

Male
Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the competition   Questions about the competition EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 7:25 am

that really is unfair to be honest.

There are many in alpha that deserve Admin rights because they are loyal members and for someone just to be given admin because they posted so many times on the external forum is like a kick in the teeth for those that have been in the clan for many many months.

But hey, its the admin's desicion, and If i have the most posts i do not want admin powers, I want either Sta||one to get them or theo as those are the players I feel deserve it the most.

Theres my two cents
Back to top Go down
|ALPHA| Theo
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: really   Questions about the competition EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 6:09 am

when i joined alpha i was told only the people who deserve it get admin rights now it is whoever can write the most thats a bit tripe to be fair

|ALPHA| Theo
Back to top Go down
|ALPHA|-Gaming Killz [NL]
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
|ALPHA|-Gaming Killz [NL]

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the competition   Questions about the competition EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 6:05 am

yes, the one who wins get admin rights on the assault server.
Back to top Go down
https://alphaclan.rpg-board.net
|ALPHA| Theo
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: hiya   Questions about the competition EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 6:04 am

hiya guys am i right with the understanding that this competition is basically whoever writes the most posts get admin rights on |ALPHA| servers???

|ALPHA| Theo

Last edited by |ALPHA| Theo on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
|ALPHA| Av0011 [ENG]
Clan Board Admin
Clan Board Admin
|ALPHA| Av0011 [ENG]

Male
Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Questions about the competition   Questions about the competition EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 7:31 pm

Ok its simple any questions about the competition please post it here rather than on other topics. and they will be answered
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/chandrasekar/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the competition   Questions about the competition Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions about the competition
Page 1 of 1